Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unit 8 Take-Home Exam Q&A (ask for question clarification here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Unit 8 Take-Home Exam Q&A (ask for question clarification here) Empty
PostSubject: Unit 8 Take-Home Exam Q&A (ask for question clarification here)   Unit 8 Take-Home Exam Q&A (ask for question clarification here) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:23 pm

With our Unit 8 Take-Home Assessment distributed out now, you will be able to ask questions regarding the exam. If you don't know what a question means, please ask them in this thread. The rest should be settled through Private Messaging.

Before you ask any particular questions, I suggest you seek any responses in the Unit 8 Take-Home Exam Video Review thread, as I cover all of the standards in great length.

Please try and refrain from asking questions like: "How do you do #[insert problem here]?" I don't think I can help you much with that. The information is spread all throughout every lecture and assignment (homework and classwork) you have done. If you get a little more specific with the understanding of the questions being asked, then I'll be more likely to cooperate with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

Unit 8 Take-Home Exam Q&A (ask for question clarification here)
Page 1 of 1