Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here) Empty
PostSubject: Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here)   Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 pm

With our Unit 6 Assessment coming up on Friday, January 24th, now is the time to start asking questions that you think will help prepare you for the exam.

Before you ask any particular questions, I suggest you seek any responses in the Unit 6 Exam video review thread, as I cover all of the standards in great length.

I can't make any guarantees, but I can bet you that questions like "How do you do [insert problem here]?" will not help you very much for this exam. The solution to the problem might help you realize the general background process, but realizing an answer will do extremely little to prepare you. Better questions to ask would be things like:

• "In what situations should I look for alternate interior angles in triangles?"
  • "What are the pros and cons of a two-column proof versus a flow-chart proof?"
  • "Can angles ever be similar like sides, or are they always congruent?"
  • "Would you be able to please explain the relevance of converses?"
  • "What does 'CPCTC' stand for, and how is it used in proofs?"

Anyway, I will take requests for problem numbers and see if I can create a video to do solutions for those problems, but I can only fulfill those which are requested by 11:59 PM tomorrow (Wednesday, January 22nd).

You will be rewarded with opportunities to ask for hints on the exam if you are active on this forum.

Last edited by Mr. Robinson on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos
Quinton R.
Supporter
Quinton R.

PostSubject: Re: Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here)   Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 pm

How can we tell you problem numbers if we don't have our tests back or is there a link online connected to this quiz?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here)   Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Quinton R. wrote:
How can we tell you problem numbers if we don't have our tests back or is there a link online connected to this quiz?

Oh, I was actually referring to homework problems. You're right about the practice test though, I suppose you can ask questions from there as well.

You'll get yours back tomorrow. Here is a link to what it looked like, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here)   Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unit 6 Exam Review (ask questions here)
Page 1 of 1