Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Infinite Campus updated (1/27)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Infinite Campus updated (1/27) Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Campus updated (1/27)   Infinite Campus updated (1/27) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 am

All assignments up until this point have been put up on Infinite Campus.

Any questions should either be asked via private message, or personally before school or during lunch.

We will be individually making up small portions of the Unit 6 Assessment in a format of your choice (re-test, "take-home essay", or one-on-one). There is no deadline for this. I would like to measure what you know or what you have learned, regardless of the timing.

The only times you can make up the exam are:

1/28 - Lunch
1/29 - Before school, lunch
1/31 - Before school, lunch, after school

As of this moment I cannot think of an excuse as to why some students have turned in so few assignments, but I will extend any sort of late turn-ins for anybody. I will also revise the homework policy for this first unit so that people who turned in late assignments will be acknowledged in some way. Don't think of it as a longstanding habit, though. Do your work. It won't be reflected in I.C. until later this week.

I don't want you to look at your letter grade. If I could have it my way, I wouldn't have it show up at all. I want you to just look at what you're missing and what standards you want to focus on. Other than that, the letter grade at this point is moot. Especially if you have shown to turn in most of the work and use your resources, your current letter grade will not reflect your final letter grade. But assignments will have to be turned in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

Infinite Campus updated (1/27)
Page 1 of 1