Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Grades are posted on Infinite Campus (6/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Final Grades are posted on Infinite Campus (6/10) Empty
PostSubject: Final Grades are posted on Infinite Campus (6/10)   Final Grades are posted on Infinite Campus (6/10) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Hello all,

As of Tuesday, your final grades should be up on Infinite Campus, and will be the ones you see on your report card. If you would like to appeal anything, I don't really know how the process works or if we can do that in time.

If you would like to collect any papers that you turned in (especially if you're retaking Geometry), I'll be at Sequoia every day for summer school, in room B-12.

Thanks again for the great semester! It was such a pleasure having you all, as you've taught me so much in return!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

Final Grades are posted on Infinite Campus (6/10)
Page 1 of 1