Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Unit 7) PE#2 - Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

(Unit 7) PE#2 - Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam Empty
PostSubject: (Unit 7) PE#2 - Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam   (Unit 7) PE#2 - Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam (front)
Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam (back)

Use the Two-Column Proof Tables template for problem #2a-e.

Exams are not scored for correctness, but attempted completion. Written feedback (praises, suggestions, and concerns) will be provided by your fellow classmates on the day of this exam (Monday, February 3rd)

If you were absent on this day, please complete the front side at home, and then provide yourself with written feedback (based on the answer key) by Friday, February 7th.

EDIT:

Practice Exam Answer Key (front)
Practice Exam Answer Key (two-column proofs for #2)
Practice Exam Answer Key (back)

Note that I screwed up the back on #5d. I crossed out my incorrect answer and correctly put it in on the problem itself, but it's still wrong on the graph. Just FYI. The height of that "right triangle" should be 6, not 5. If you grabbed a copy in class, it wasn't ever changed and you'll have to make sure to change it yourself. Never "copy" without getting a good grasp of what is going on... in which case you would realize my mistake and pose a question about it. Nobody's perfect, so don't assume I am anyway (I'm not drawn to scale, ha!).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

(Unit 7) PE#2 - Triangles & Quadrilaterals Practice Exam
Page 1 of 1