Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) Empty
PostSubject: Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)   Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello all,

As I said last Friday, I will be holding an after-school special for you to continue studying Geometry-related items before your final. Other students from other classes are invited as well. I will float around the classroom and answer students' individual questions, or I can teach a problem at a time on the board if enough students demand it.

Before I said I could stay until whenever, but I nearly completely forgot that one of my Master's classes is tomorrow night at 6:30, so I can't miss that. Nevertheless, if you get out of 6th or 7th period, I will be there. I'm hoping there will be a lot of students there altogether, but you never know what amounts there will be.

Happy studying, and good luck on all of your finals!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos
Quinton R.
Supporter
Quinton R.

PostSubject: Re: Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)   Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Will you be there in class or will it be another teacher?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)   Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:09 pm

I will be there. Maybe other teachers will show up as well? Not sure.

(it's creepy reading "I will be there" then looking at my picture to the left)
Back to top Go down
Quinton R.
Supporter
Quinton R.

PostSubject: Re: Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)   Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:13 pm

How did you even take that photo? Did you have someone take it and you did photoshop work on it or?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)   Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:33 pm

It is one of those unsolvable mysteries I'm afraid, like the Joker's scar stories or how they make Sriracha taste so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)   Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM) Empty

Back to top Go down

Study hall session Monday, June 2nd (3:00 - 6:00 PM)
Page 1 of 1