Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 (including video and external links)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 (including video and external links) Empty
PostSubject: FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 (including video and external links)   FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 (including video and external links) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Please browse this entire post for all provided information. Thank you.

**DISCLAIMER** I just recognized that my video did not capture my mouse cursor! I feel very bad about that, especially since I almost always heavily emphasize where I am pointing at while talking! I don't know what kind of time I have for a re-record, but I feel incredibly bad about the fact that I don't have that available for you! Ugh, how technology can really work against us sometimes!  Mad 

FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 Handout (page 1)
FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 Handout (page 2)
FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 Handout (page 3)
FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 Handout (page 4)

I thought it was most necessary, for better or worse, to have pretty much the entire talk of Unit 6 review be heavily focused on Two-Column Proofs. It helps cover other things, but leaves out things such as SOHCAHTOA, Pythagorean Theorem, Triangle Inequality Theorem, and Converses.

The rest of the things covered in the video should be helpful for whatever you have leading up to the final and the final itself, including Congruency Conjectures, Angle/Segment labeling, Bisectors, Angle Relationships (though not heavily covered), Right Triangles, and CPCTC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvTDyhKOSeo

(00:00:00 - 00:26:46) Lecture notes - Page 1
(00:26:50 - 00:30:28) Problem #1 - Page 2
(00:30:28 - 00:32:32) Problem #2 - Page 2
(00:32:35 - 00:36:13) Problem #3 - Page 2
(00:36:14 - 00:38:40) Problem #4 - Page 3
(00:38:42 - 00:40:36) Problem #5 - Page 3
(00:40:37 - 00:43:46) Problem #6 - Page 3
(00:43:47 - 00:47:18) Problem #7 - Page 4
(00:47:20 - 00:49:32) Problem #8 - Page 4
(00:49:33 - 00:52:21) Problem #9 - Page 4

It's actually interesting now that I look back... we didn't start two-column proofs until Unit 7, however it still seems we did a lot of things that have to do with them in this video all the same. Although, if you still have concerns regarding the material, I suggest that you take a look at the original Unit 6 Exam Review thread that was made back in January:

Unit 6 Exam video review

If you are still having issues after that, take a look at the individual lecture videos that we had for that chapter. They are located in the following topics (also available in the Lectures sub-forum):

(N#1) 6.1.1 - Congruent Triangles
(N#2) 6.1.2 - Conditions for Triangle Congruence
(N#3) 6.1.3 - Flowcharts for Congruence
(N#4) 6.1.4 - Converses
Attachments
FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 (including video and external links) AttachmentUnit 6 Review.pdf
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(199 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

FINALS REVIEW - Unit 6 (including video and external links)
Page 1 of 1