Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transformations review (for MARS Task)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Transformations review (for MARS Task) Empty
PostSubject: Transformations review (for MARS Task)   Transformations review (for MARS Task) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 am

More information on the entire MARS test can be found here. It will take place on March 26th in class.

When I first began recording YouTube videos for my Geometry classes last year, I was teaching transformations.

These videos come in ten minute sections (at the time I was using a program that could only record ten minutes at a time), so just look through them as you shall choose to. Again, you have done transformations before, so this is only if you forget certain things about them.

There are significantly more videos on the channel, but these are the first ones and they should probably be enough. You can look through the rest though, as well.

I am allowing you to review these because this was a concept that was introduced and completed last semester when I wasn't here, and this is being used in one of the tasks on the MARS test. I hope you find these useful.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

Transformations review (for MARS Task)
Page 1 of 1