Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journal Entry #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Journal Entry #3 Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry #3   Journal Entry #3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:43 pm

I proposed this a long time ago in class, but thought I'd write it here officially.

In a paper (your length of choice), convince me as to why you should pass this class.

This doesn't matter if you have an A or an F. Your quality of conviction is good for you to be honest with yourself about how you feel you performed this semester. It's a self-reflection, if you will. Don't be hard or easy on yourself, just be honest with yourself. You'll be able to truly tell yourself what you learned, what you want to improve on, what you want to keep the same, etc. for next year. The several journal entries that I have already received have shown this exact mindset.

Please turn in by the day of the final!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

Journal Entry #3
Page 1 of 1