Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Mr. Robinson's Virtual Classroom!

To take full advantage of everything offered by the forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join the virtual classroom if you haven't yet.....

If you are a student, your log in name should be your first name, followed by your last initial and a period.

Example: Charles Darwin = Charles D.

Be sure you follow the Terms of Service.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Items to bring & turn in Monday (6/23)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robinson
Admin
Mr. Robinson

Items to bring & turn in Monday (6/23) Empty
PostSubject: Items to bring & turn in Monday (6/23)   Items to bring & turn in Monday (6/23) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello there all,

We are one week through our two sessions of Algebra 1, and it has been "so far, so good." I have placed an order for calculators, and hope I can hand them all out to you by Tuesday, June 24th.

In the meantime, please make sure you are prepared to bring the following items to school on Monday to keep things going, in case you don't have any of this with you yet:

- A binder to keep all assignments in.
- A pencil or two. I don't have an unlimited supply, and only when it seems like I do I always run out quickly.
- Money for a calculator if you want to own it (they cost $20 each, but I will take less as well).
- Homework assignments: A#1, A#2, & A#3.
- Warm-up exercises (dates 6/17-6/20).
- Any packets or handouts that I have provided for you.

Ask away if you have any questions. I'm certain I might be missing something here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3BD34-UL-U5WHD5JVUAkg/videos

Items to bring & turn in Monday (6/23)
Page 1 of 1